Socialcast is sold in 100-user pack subscriptions for $2.50 per user/month ($30/user/year).
Each subscription pack purchased online includes one year of SaaS Basic support.
1-year annual subscription only. For each user license purchased, organization receives an additional “external contributor” license.
Deployment Type: Multi-Tenant SaaS
Note: For On-Premise or Private Cloud deployments, or for multi-year subscriptions, please contact sales.
- Central workspace: Connect with people, find information and work on projects all in one place to get work done faster
- Social project management: Manage tasks and deadlines in project-specific workspaces
- Secure real-time messaging: Have ad-hoc conversations from anywhere on any device
- Community management tools: Customize your community based on your needs
- Enterprise-class security: Keep data safe and in compliant with policies and regulations
- Real-time messaging: Send secure, instant messages to individuals or groups
- Anytime access: Download Socialcast mobile apps for Apple iOS, Android or Blackberry devices
- Instant collaboration: Create groups to organize communications and activities around a project, team, topic, or interest
- Community intelligence: View trending topics, people and all activities at a glance
- Enterprise Social Networking: Online community, social graph, rich profiles, notifications, recommendations
- Private Messages: Secure instant messaging to individuals or groups in the Socialcast community
- Thanks: Recognize employees for a job well-done
- User polls: Instant feedback on ideas, projects, etc.
- Projects: Set objectives, schedule action items, track progress
- Town Halls: Moderated real-time forum for questions and answers that can be archived for future viewing
- Analytics: Trending topics, leaderboards, and community reporting tools
- Mobile & Desktop: Socialcast Messenger, mobile apps for iOS, Android, Blackberry, desktop app
- Integration with business systems: Reach extensions, REST APIs, Outlook plug-ins
- Administrative Controls: User provisioning, customized design, broadcast messages, data export, Single Sign-On (SSO), Active Directory integration
- Security & Compliance: Profanity filters, usage policy, password policy, Set IP ranges, etc