VMware vCenter Log Insight Per OSI
VMware® vCenter™ Log Insight™ delivers real-time log management for VMware environments, with machine learning-based Intelligent Grouping, high performance search and better troubleshooting across physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
View more product information here
VMware vCenter Log Insight Per OSI Details
- Powerful Log Analytics
- High performance (6X faster than the leading solution)
- Easy to Install and Use
- Optimized for Your VMware Environment
- Integration with vCenter Operations Platform
- Simple and Predictable Pricing Model
- Many 3rd Party Content Packs available here
VMware vCenter Log Insight is licensed on a per operating system instance (OSI) basis, which is defined as any server, virtual or physical, with an IP address that generates logs, including network devices and storage arrays.
With Log Insight, you can analyze an unlimited amount of log data per OSI. The advantage of this is a simple and predictable pricing model that is based on the size of the infrastructure; it does not force you to buy additional licenses to cover the worst-case scenario and pay more for increased log volumes, unlike the leading solution.
Log Insight is also available per CPU. Click here for more information
Support: The Estore only sells support in increments of 1 year. If multiple years are designed, please Contact Sales
vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise Plus
VMware vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise Plus Edition provides enhanced application availability and performance with insight to workload capacity and health.
vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise Plus Details
VMware vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise Plus includes:
- Insight to Workload Capacity and Health (vSphere Monitoring, Capacity Optimization, Operations Visibility)
- Business Continuity and Security (vMotion, Storage vMotion, High Availability (HA), App HA, Data Protection, Fault Tolerance, vShield Endpoint, Replication, Hot Add)
- Resource Prioritization and Enhanced Application Performance (Reliable Memory, Big Data Extensions, Distributed Resource Scheduler, Distributed Power Management, Storage DRS & Profile-Driven Storage, Storage I/O Control & Network I/O Control, Single Root I/O Visualization Support, Flash Read Cache)
- Automated Administration and Provisioning (Storage APIs for Array Integration, Multipathing, Distributed Switch, Host Profiles, Auto Deploy)
VMware Workstation 10
VMware Workstation 10 takes virtualization to the next level with the broadest operating system support, rich user experience, a comprehensive feature set and high performance. VMware Workstation is designed for professionals that rely on virtual machines to get their job done.
Buy Workstation 10 today and get Workstation 11* FREE in December 2014. For more details on this offer click here.*Workstation 11 requires a 64-bit processor and 64-bit host operating system
VMware Workstation 10 Details
- Take your productivity to the next level
- Access your virtual machines anytime, anywhere
- Run a cloud on your PC
- Run the most demanding applications in a virtual machine
- Run VMware Workstation as a server to share virtual machines with others
- The best 3D graphics
- Ready for Windows 8.1
VMware Workstation runs on standard x86-PCs with Intel and AMD processors.
VMware recommends the following:
- 64-bit x86 Intel Core™ Solo Processor or equivalent, AMD Athlon™ 64 FX Dual Core Processor or equivalent
- 1.3GHz speed or faster
- 2GB RAM minimum/ 4GB RAM and above recommended
1.2 GB of available disk space for the application. Additional hard disk space required for each virtual machine. Please refer to vendors recommended disk space for specific guest operating systems.
For Windows Aero graphics support in a virtual machine
- 3GB RAM (Host PC)
- Intel Dual Core, 2.2GHz and above or AMD Athlon 4200+ and above
- NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT and above or ATI Radeon HD 2600 and above
VMware Workstation runs on most Windows or Linux host operating systems 32-bit & 64-bit:
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 Standard
- Ubuntu 10.04 and above
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.8 and above
- CentOS 5.8 and above
- Oracle Linux 5.8 and above
- openSUSE 11.2 and above
- SUSE Linux 11.2 and above
Please visit www.vmware.com/go/ws9ossupport for the most up to date operating system support.
VMware vCenter Server Standard
VMware vCenter Server Standard provides large scale management of VMware vSphere deployments for rapid provisioning, monitoring, orchestration, and control of virtual machines.
VMware vCenter Server Standard Details
Purchased separately on a per instance basis, it is essential for managing multiple VMware vSphere server hosts and enabling many features including:
- Analyze and remediate issues quickly with visibility into vSphere virtual infrastructure.
- Deliver the security and availability of vSphere through automated proactive management features such as automated load balancing and out-of-the-box automation workflows.
VMware vCenter Server Standard edition includes the following capabilities:
- Management service
- Database server
- Inventory service
- VMware vSphere Clients
- VMware vCenter APIs and .NET
- vCenter Single Sign-On
- vCenter Orchestrator – Streamlines and automates key IT processes
- vCenter Server Linked Mode – Enables a common inventory view across multiple instances of vCenter Server