VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager
Site Recovery Manager Standard Edition is designed for smaller environments and is limited to 75 protected virtual machines per site and per instance of Site Recovery Manager.
VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager Details
VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager includes:
- Support for vSphere Replication
- Support for array-based replication
- Non-disruptive testing
- Automated DR failover
- Planned migration
- Automated failback
VMware vCenter Server Standard
VMware vCenter Server Standard provides large scale management of VMware vSphere deployments for rapid provisioning, monitoring, orchestration, and control of virtual machines.
VMware vCenter Server Standard Details
Purchased separately on a per instance basis, it is essential for managing multiple VMware vSphere server hosts and enabling many features including:
- Analyze and remediate issues quickly with visibility into vSphere virtual infrastructure.
- Deliver the security and availability of vSphere through automated proactive management features such as automated load balancing and out-of-the-box automation workflows.
VMware vCenter Server Standard edition includes the following capabilities:
- Management service
- Database server
- Inventory service
- VMware vSphere Clients
- VMware vCenter APIs and .NET
- vCenter Single Sign-On
- vCenter Orchestrator – Streamlines and automates key IT processes
- vCenter Server Linked Mode – Enables a common inventory view across multiple instances of vCenter Server
VMware Mirage for Physical
VMware Mirage™ provides next-generation desktop image management for physical desktops across distributed environments. Mirage enables IT organizations to centralize images of physical PCs and POS devices and manage this environment while users execute locally.
VMware Mirage is sold in 10-user or device license packages.
Key benefits include:
- Complete desktop management solution using dynamic layering
- Streamlined Windows 7, 8.1, POSReady 2009, and POSReady 7 migrations
- Automated backup and full system recovery
- Designed for distributed environments
- Local PC execution for end-users
VMware vSphere Essentials Kit
VMware vSphere Essentials Kit delivers the industry-leading virtualization platform for small businesses at an affordable price. Small businesses can virtualize their physical servers and centrally manage these servers, reducing hardware costs and increasing operating efficiency with a low upfront investment.
VMware vSphere Essentials Kit Details
- Provide business continuity and always-available IT
- Reduce IT footprint and simplify management
- Save on IT hardware costs
- Improve service levels and application quality
- Strengthen security and data protection
This kit includes 6 CPU licenses of vSphere Essentials (for 3 servers with up to 2 processors each) and 1 license for vCenter Server Essentials.
The vSphere Essentials Kit consists of the following:
- vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi)
- vCenter Server Essentials
The vSphere Essentials Kit licenses are perpetual and do not have an end date. The subscription term includes updates and new releases of the selected product during the time frame selected.
|Product Overview||Essentials Kit||Essentials Plus Kit|
|Overview||Server virtualization and consolidation with centralized management||Server virtualization and consolidation plus business continuity|
|Centralized Management||vCenter Server Essentials||vCenter Server Essentials|
|License entitlement||3 servers with up to 2 processors each||3 servers with up to 2 processors each|
|Features||vSphere Hypervisor||vSphere Hypervisor, vMotion, Cross Switch vMotion, High Availability, Data Protection, vShield Endpoint, vSphere Replication|