VMware vRealize Log Insight Per OSI
VMware® vRealize™ Log Insight™ delivers real-time log management for VMware environments, with machine learning-based Intelligent Grouping, high performance search and better troubleshooting across physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
View more product information here
VMware vRealize Log Insight Per OSI Details
- Powerful Log Analytics
- High performance (6X faster than the leading solution)
- Easy to Install and Use
- Optimized for Your VMware Environment
- Integration with vCenter Operations Platform
- Simple and Predictable Pricing Model
- Many 3rd Party Content Packs available here
VMware vRealize Log Insight is licensed on a per operating system instance (OSI) basis, which is defined as any server, virtual or physical, with an IP address that generates logs, including network devices and storage arrays.
With Log Insight, you can analyze an unlimited amount of log data per OSI. The advantage of this is a simple and predictable pricing model that is based on the size of the infrastructure; it does not force you to buy additional licenses to cover the worst-case scenario and pay more for increased log volumes, unlike the leading solution.
Log Insight is also available per CPU. Click here for more information
Support: The Estore only sells support in increments of 1 year. If multiple years are designed, please Contact Sales
vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise Plus
VMware vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise Plus Edition provides enhanced application availability and performance with insight to workload capacity and health.
vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise Plus Details
VMware vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise Plus includes:
- Insight to Workload Capacity and Health (vSphere Monitoring, Capacity Optimization, Operations Visibility)
- Business Continuity and Security (vMotion, Storage vMotion, High Availability (HA), App HA, Data Protection, Fault Tolerance, vShield Endpoint, Replication, Hot Add)
- Resource Prioritization and Enhanced Application Performance (Reliable Memory, Big Data Extensions, Distributed Resource Scheduler, Distributed Power Management, Storage DRS & Profile-Driven Storage, Storage I/O Control & Network I/O Control, Single Root I/O Visualization Support, Flash Read Cache)
- Automated Administration and Provisioning (Storage APIs for Array Integration, Multipathing, Distributed Switch, Host Profiles, Auto Deploy)
VMware vCenter Server Standard
VMware vCenter Server Standard provides large scale management of VMware vSphere deployments for rapid provisioning, monitoring, orchestration, and control of virtual machines.
VMware vCenter Server Standard Details
Purchased separately on a per instance basis, it is essential for managing multiple VMware vSphere server hosts and enabling many features including:
- Analyze and remediate issues quickly with visibility into vSphere virtual infrastructure.
- Deliver the security and availability of vSphere through automated proactive management features such as automated load balancing and out-of-the-box automation workflows.
VMware vCenter Server Standard edition includes the following capabilities:
- Management service
- Database server
- Inventory service
- VMware vSphere Clients
- VMware vCenter APIs and .NET
- vCenter Single Sign-On
- vCenter Orchestrator – Streamlines and automates key IT processes
- vCenter Server Linked Mode – Enables a common inventory view across multiple instances of vCenter Server
VMware vSphere Enterprise
VMware vSphere Enterprise provides key features for maintaining service level guarantees including minimizing downtime, protecting data, and automating resource management.
VMware vSphere Enterprise Details
VMware vSphere Enterprise includes:
- Virtual SMP
- vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi)
- vSphere Storage Thin Provisioning
- vSphere Update Manager
- vSphere Data Protection
- vSphere High Availability (HA)
- vSphere vMotion
- vSphere Storage APIs for Data Protection
- vSphere Hot Add
- vSphere vShield Endpoint
- vSphere Replication
- vSphere Fault Tolerance
- vSphere Storage vMotion
- vSphere Storage APIs for Array Integration and Multipathing
- vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS)
- vSphere Distributed Power Management (DPM)
- vSphere Reliable Memory
- vSphere Big Data Extensions