VMware vCenter Operations Management Standard
The VMware vCenter Operations Management Standard Edition (25 VM Pack) automates operations management using patented analytics to provide the intelligence and visibility to proactively ensure service levels and deliver an intelligent virtual infrastructure.
The vCenter Operations Suite Standard Edition is purpose-built for VMware administrators who want to maximize the performance, workload and health of their vSphere environment. The version of vCenter Operations Manager included in this edition provides:
- Operations management dashboard providing key insights into vSphere performance, health and efficiency
- Self-learning performance analytics with proactive smart alerts
- Heat maps to easily locate trouble areas
VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager
Site Recovery Manager Standard Edition is designed for smaller environments and is limited to 75 protected virtual machines per site and per instance of Site Recovery Manager.
VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager Details
VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager includes:
- vSphere Replication
- Support for storage-based replication
- Non-disruptive testing
- Automated DR failover
- Automated migration
VMware vCenter Log Insight
VMware® vCenter™ Log Insight™ delivers automated log management through aggregation, analytics and search, providing operational intelligence and enterprise-wide visibility in dynamic hybrid cloud environments.
VMware vCenter Log Insight Details
- Powerful Log Analytics
- Ease of Use
- Built-in vSphere Knowedge
- Integration with vCenter Operations Platform
- Simple and Predictable Pricing Model
VMware vCenter Log Insight is licensed on a per operating system instance (OSI) basis, which is defined as any server, virtual or physical, with an IP address that generates logs, including network devices and storage arrays.
With Log Insight, you can analyze an unlimited amount of log data per OSI. The advantage of this is a simple and predictable pricing model that is based on the size of the infrastructure; it does not force you to buy additional licenses to cover the worst-case scenario and pay more for increased log volumes.
VMware Fusion 6 Professional
With over 50 new features, VMware Fusion 6 Professional is optimized for the latest Macs and ready for OS X Mavericks and Windows 8.1 to deliver the ultimate Windows on Mac experience.
VMware Fusion 6 Professional delivers improved IT controls, unsurpassed platform support, more powerful virtual machines, and enhanced usability.
VMware Fusion 6 Professional Details
- Deliver Windows applications to Mac users
- Control and secure applications and data with restricted virtual machines
- Create expiring virtual machines
- Streamlined single virtual machine mode
- Easy and reliable deployment
- License key also activates VMware Player 6 Plus to deploy virtual machines on Macs, Windows or Linux PCs
- Create linked clones
- Support for OS X Mavericks and Windows 8.1
- Any 64-bit capable Intel® Mac (Compatible with Core 2 Duo, Xeon, i3, i5, i7 processors or better)
- Minimum 4GB of RAM
- 750MB free disk space for VMware Fusion and at least 5GB for each Virtual Machine
- Mac OS X 10.7.0 or later; OS X 10.7.5 or later recommended
- Operating system installation media for virtual machines
- Note: Microsoft Windows Not Included.
- 18 months e-mail support (in English) after registration.
- Built-in video tutorials to get the most out of VMware Fusion.
- Please select support level and term to see final price.