vSphere with Operations Management Standard
VMware vSphere with Operations Management Standard Edition では、サーバ統合、ビジネス継続性、およびワークロードのキャパシティと健全性の確認が可能になります。
vSphere with Operations Management Standard Details
VMware vSphere with Operations Management Standard には次が含まれます。
- ワークロードのキャパシティと健全性の把握 （vSphere の監視、キャパシティの最適化、運用の視認性）
- ビジネス継続性とセキュリティ （vMotion、Storage vMotion、High Availability（HA、Data Protection、Fault Tolerance、vShield Endpoint、Replication、Hot Add）
VMware vCenter Server Standard
VMware vCenter Server Standard provides large scale management of VMware vSphere deployments for rapid provisioning, monitoring, orchestration, and control of virtual machines.
VMware vCenter Server Standard Details
Purchased separately on a per instance basis, it is essential for managing multiple VMware vSphere server hosts and enabling many features including:
- Analyze and remediate issues quickly with visibility into vSphere virtual infrastructure.
- Deliver the security and availability of vSphere through automated proactive management features such as automated load balancing and out-of-the-box automation workflows.
VMware vCenter Server Standard edition includes the following capabilities:
- Management service
- Database server
- Inventory service
- VMware vSphere Clients
- VMware vCenter APIs and .NET
- vCenter Single Sign-On
- vCenter Orchestrator – Streamlines and automates key IT processes
- vCenter Server Linked Mode – Enables a common inventory view across multiple instances of vCenter Server
VMware Workspace Portal
VMware® Workspace Portal provides the capability to simplify the end user experience and reduce IT costs by combining applications and data into a single enterprise-class aggregated workspace, securely delivered on any device.
Workspace Portal is sold in 10-user license packages.
VMware Workspace Portal Details
- Administrators get simpler, centralized, policy-based management.
- Combine applications into a single aggregated workspace.
- Enterprise-grade security to meet industry compliance and security requirements
Upgrade to vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise Plus
VMware vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise Plus Edition provides enhanced application availability and performance with insight to workload capacity and health.
Upgrade to vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise Plus Details
VMware vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise Plus includes:
- Insight to Workload Capacity and Health (vSphere Monitoring, Capacity Optimization, Operations Visibility)
- Business Continuity and Security (vMotion, Storage vMotion, High Availability (HA), App HA, Data Protection, Fault Tolerance, vShield Endpoint, Replication, Hot Add)
- Resource Prioritization and Enhanced Application Performance (Reliable Memory, Big Data Extensions, Distributed Resource Scheduler, Distributed Power Management, Storage DRS & Profile-Driven Storage, Storage I/O Control & Network I/O Control, Single Root I/O Visualization Support, Flash Read Cache)
- Automated Administration and Provisioning (Storage APIs for Array Integration, Multipathing, Distributed Switch, Host Profiles, Auto Deploy)