vSphere with Operations Management Standard
VMware vSphere with Operations Management Standard Edition では、サーバ統合、ビジネス継続性、およびワークロードのキャパシティと健全性の確認が可能になります。
vSphere with Operations Management Standard Details
VMware vSphere with Operations Management Standard には次が含まれます。
- ワークロードのキャパシティと健全性の把握 （vSphere の監視、キャパシティの最適化、運用の視認性）
- ビジネス継続性とセキュリティ （vMotion、Storage vMotion、High Availability（HA、Data Protection、Fault Tolerance、vShield Endpoint、Replication、Hot Add）
VMware vCenter Server Standard
VMware vCenter Server Standard provides large scale management of VMware vSphere deployments for rapid provisioning, monitoring, orchestration, and control of virtual machines.
VMware vCenter Server Standard Details
Purchased separately on a per instance basis, it is essential for managing multiple VMware vSphere server hosts and enabling many features including:
- Analyze and remediate issues quickly with visibility into vSphere virtual infrastructure.
- Deliver the security and availability of vSphere through automated proactive management features such as automated load balancing and out-of-the-box automation workflows.
VMware vCenter Server Standard edition includes the following capabilities:
- Management service
- Database server
- Inventory service
- VMware vSphere Clients
- VMware vCenter APIs and .NET
- vCenter Single Sign-On
- vCenter Orchestrator – Streamlines and automates key IT processes
- vCenter Server Linked Mode – Enables a common inventory view across multiple instances of vCenter Server
VMware Fusion 7
VMware Fusion 7 is recommended for home users who are looking for the easiest, fastest and most reliable way to run Windows applications on a Mac.
VMware Fusion 7 Details
- Easily Switch from a PC to a Mac
- Run your favorite Windows applications side by side with your Mac applications
- Designed for OS X Yosemite and ready for the latest releases of Windows 8
- Windows applications on a Mac made easy
- Use specific Windows-only devices on your Mac
- Perfect complement to Boot Camp
- Any 64-bit capable Intel® Mac. (Compatible with Core 2 Duo, Xeon, i3, i5, i7 processors or better)
- Minimum 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- 750MB free disk space for Fusion at least 5GB for each Virtual Machine
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later; OS X Yosemite recommended
- Operating system installation media for virtual machines
- Note: Microsoft Windows Not Included
- 18 months e-mail support (in English) after registration
- New VMware Fusion 7 customers get a 90-day complimentary subscription to McAfee Anti-Virus Plus
- Built-in video tutorials to get the most out of VMware Fusion
VMware Workspace Portal
VMware® Workspace Portal provides the capability to simplify the end user experience and reduce IT costs by combining applications and data into a single enterprise-class aggregated workspace, securely delivered on any device.
Workspace Portal is sold in 10-user license packages.
VMware Workspace Portal Details
- Administrators get simpler, centralized, policy-based management.
- Combine applications into a single aggregated workspace.
- Enterprise-grade security to meet industry compliance and security requirements