VMware Consulting and Learning Credits
VMware consulting and Learning Credits provide a cost-effective and flexible way to purchase services. If you are planning to implement VMware products but have not yet finalized your strategy, VMware credits allow you to budget for consulting services and education upfront and use the credits as needed.
For your convenience, credits can be purchased online through the VMware Store.
- Speed and convenience: get the few additional credits you need to redeem for a training class or packaged consulting service
- Greater flexibility: leverage budget cycles and apply credits as needed towards education and consulting services
- Less administrative effort: accelerate the order fulfillment process by purchasing credits online
How Credits Work
When ready to redeem Credits, go to http://www.vmware.com/services:
- Apply Credits for Education Services by simply following the class registration procedures and selecting Professional Services Organization (PSO) Credits when prompted for a payment option.
- To apply Credits for Consulting Services, complete the Consulting Engagement Request Form and a VMware Professional Services Solution Architect will follow-up with you.
- Pay for VMware Certified Professional (VCP) qualifying courses and certification exam fees using your Credits.
- Apply your credits towards your purchase order for greater flexibility and less administrative effort.
Please note that important information on how to activate your VMware Consulting and Learning Credits will be sent to the email address you provided. A Credits account can not be used until activated by you.
VMware Learning Credits
VMware Learning Credits, an enhanced and easy way to prepay for VMware Education and Certification Training. With Learning Credits, customers can schedule training when and how they need it. Customers can buy credits at the time of license purchase or as a stand-alone purchase, helping to manage costs and eliminate the need to allocate additional training funds later on.
VMware Learning Credits Details
Budget: Customers can better manage their training costs because funds are allocated at the time of purchase. Learning Credits provide the dual benefit of funding a well-trained IT staff, along with discounts options of up to 15 percent.
Flexible: VMware Learning Credits can be redeemed within 12 months from the date of purchase. These credits are valid for on-site, in-person or online courses offered directly from VMware or through VMware Authorized Training Centers.
Pricing: Volume-based discounts are available.
VMware Learning Zone
The VMware Learning Zone is a subscription-based service that gives you a full year of unlimited, 24/7 access to VMware video-based training.
Top VMware experts and instructors discuss solutions, provide tips and give advice on a variety of advanced topics.
VMware Learning Zone Details
- Training on the latest products and technologies with new titles added all the time giving you the most up-to-date information on how to optimize your VMware solutions.
- Powerful search functionality to find what you need – and fast. Quickly search for keywords across our entire video library or search within a specific video and drill down to your keyword.
- Content that delivers the help you need on relevant and advanced topics including troubleshooting, deployment and configuration helping you effectively resolve issues, extend functionality and increase productivity.
- Mobile and community access that allows streaming to your tablet, smart phone or laptop along with functionality that lets you take notes, make comments, create bookmarks and join channel discussions.
VMware Advanced Exam Vouchers (VCAP & VCIX)
The Advanced Professional VMware certification distinguishes professionals with advanced knowledge of virtualization systems, who have mastered the design, deployment, and maintenance of VMware systems, and have the abilities to create effective enterprise-level virtualization solutions.
VMware Advanced Exam Vouchers (VCAP & VCIX) Details
- All purchases are final and cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Vouchers are valid for a minimum of 12 months.
- Vouchers must be used on or before the expiration date. Expiration dates may not be extended and vouchers will not be replaced if not used on or before the expiration date expires.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged, replaced or used in combination with other offers.