Trend Micro Internet Security 2008
Trend Micro Internet Security 2008 makes it easy to protect your home network, personal identity, and online activities against viruses, spyware, identity theft and other present and future web threats. Confidently e-mail, shop, bank, or share photos online, knowing your privacy and files are well protected.
What’s new in
Internet Security 2008
- Customizable Security Warnings
- Decide exactly how often you want to receive warnings about security threats.
- Prevent Unauthorized Changes
- Improved security policies find and stop unwanted attempts to change your operating system and critical software.
- Image Spam Filtering
- Stop seeing spam that tries to evade filters by delivering images instead of just text.
- Worry-Free Web Surfing
- Identify suspect Web sites before you open them. Disable links to untrustworthy Web sites received by email (available early 2008).
- Security Activity Reports
- Regular reports summarize how Trend Micro Internet Security has protected you.
- New TrendSecure™ security software available online
- Transaction Protector™ protects your online transactions at Internet cafés or other public wireless hotspots.
- Protection Against Viruses
- An award-winning anti-virus engine protects against computer viruses, worms, Trojan horse programs, and related security threats. Automatic updates immunize you against new computer virus outbreaks.
- Protection Against Spyware
- Powerful anti-spyware technology protects your personal information and privacy against spyware, rootkits and other malicious software.
- Personal Firewall
- Prevent your computer from exchanging data with the Internet without your approval, and defend against computer attacks from the Internet.
- Protection Against Web Threats
- Steer clear of online phishing scams that try to steal credit card and bank account numbers. Continuous updates identify the newest risky Web sites.
- Wireless Home Network Monitoring
- Find and block wireless home network intruders.
- Home Network Controls
- Manage, configure and update the security of every computer on your home network with an easy-to-use management console.
- Safeguard Multiple Computers
- Install Trend Micro Internet Security on up to three home or mobile computers.
- Advanced Parental Controls
- Take charge of where your children go on the Web by blocking Web sites with inappropriate content.
- Compatible Microsoft Operating Systems
- Windows Vista Ultimate, Business, Home Premium, or Home Basic
Windows XP Home or Professional Edition, with Service Pack 2
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005, with Service Pack 2