VMware Player Plus
The easiest way to run a virtual machine on Windows or Linux PCs in a commercial environment. With a user-friendly interface, VMware Player Plus makes it effortless for anyone to try out the latest operating systems including Windows 8.1 and the latest Linux releases. Run your corporate desktop, create isolated virtual machines to safely test new software or continue to run Windows XP.
Buy Player 6 Plus today and get Player 7 Pro* FREE in December 2014. For more details on this offer click here.*Player 7 Pro requires a 64-bit processor and 64-bit host operating system
VMware Player Plus Details
- Includes 30 days complimentary installation support.
- Licensed to run in a commercial environment
- Best way to deliver a managed desktop
- Run restricted virtual machines created by Workstation or Fusion Professional
- Run Windows XP forever
- Most advanced virtualization platform
VMware Player runs on standard x86-PCs with Intel and AMD processors.
VMware recommends the following:
- 64-bit x86 Intel Core™ Solo Processor or equivalent, AMD Athlon™ 64 FX Dual Core Processor or equivalent
- 1.3GHz speed or faster
- 2GB RAM minimum/ 4GB RAM and above recommended
700 MB of available disk space for the application. Additional hard disk space required for each virtual machine. Please refer to vendors recommended disk space for specific guest operating systems.
For Windows Aero graphics support in a virtual machine
- 3GB RAM (Host PC)
- Intel Dual Core, 2.2GHz and above or AMD Athlon 4200+ and above
- NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT and above or ATI Radeon HD 2600 and above
VMware Player runs on most Windows or Linux host operating systems 32-bit & 64-bit:
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 Standard
- Ubuntu 10.04 and above
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.8 and above
- CentOS 5.8 and above
- Oracle Linux 5.8 and above
- openSUSE 11.2 and above
- SUSE Linux 11.2 and above
VMware vRealize Log Insight Per OSI
VMware® vRealize™ Log Insight™ delivers real-time log management for VMware environments, with machine learning-based Intelligent Grouping, high performance search and better troubleshooting across physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
View more product information here
VMware vRealize Log Insight Per OSI Details
- Powerful Log Analytics
- High performance (6X faster than the leading solution)
- Easy to Install and Use
- Optimized for Your VMware Environment
- Integration with vCenter Operations Platform
- Simple and Predictable Pricing Model
- Many 3rd Party Content Packs available here
VMware vRealize Log Insight is licensed on a per operating system instance (OSI) basis, which is defined as any server, virtual or physical, with an IP address that generates logs, including network devices and storage arrays.
With Log Insight, you can analyze an unlimited amount of log data per OSI. The advantage of this is a simple and predictable pricing model that is based on the size of the infrastructure; it does not force you to buy additional licenses to cover the worst-case scenario and pay more for increased log volumes, unlike the leading solution.
Log Insight is also available per CPU. Click here for more information
Support: The Estore only sells support in increments of 1 year. If multiple years are designed, please Contact Sales
VMware Horizon View Standard
VMware® Horizon™ View Standard provides simple powerful VDI with great user experience.
VMware Horizon View Standard Details
- Centralized virtual desktop management governed by business policies.
- Blast Experience to deliver consistent user experience different devices and locations.
- Application packaging with VMware ThinApp.
- Optimized for the Software Defined Datacenter with vSphere Desktop, vCenter Desktop.
- Lower total cost of ownership of existing Windows PCs and applications.
VMware Fusion 7
VMware Fusion 7 is recommended for home users who are looking for the easiest, fastest and most reliable way to run Windows applications on a Mac.
VMware Fusion 7 Details
- Easily Switch from a PC to a Mac
- Run your favorite Windows applications side by side with your Mac applications
- Designed for OS X Yosemite and ready for the latest releases of Windows 8
- Windows applications on a Mac made easy
- Use specific Windows-only devices on your Mac
- Perfect complement to Boot Camp
- Any 64-bit capable Intel® Mac. (Compatible with Core 2 Duo, Xeon, i3, i5, i7 processors or better)
- Minimum 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- 750MB free disk space for Fusion at least 5GB for each Virtual Machine
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later; OS X Yosemite recommended
- Operating system installation media for virtual machines
- Note: Microsoft Windows Not Included
- 18 months e-mail support (in English) after registration
- New VMware Fusion 7 customers get a 90-day complimentary subscription to McAfee Anti-Virus Plus
- Built-in video tutorials to get the most out of VMware Fusion