VMware vRealize Log Insight Per OSI
VMware® vRealize™ Log Insight™ delivers real-time log management for VMware environments, with machine learning-based Intelligent Grouping, high performance search and better troubleshooting across physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
View more product information here
VMware vRealize Log Insight Per OSI Details
- Powerful Log Analytics
- High performance (6X faster than the leading solution)
- Easy to Install and Use
- Optimized for Your VMware Environment
- Integration with vCenter Operations Platform
- Simple and Predictable Pricing Model
- Many 3rd Party Content Packs available here
VMware vRealize Log Insight is licensed on a per operating system instance (OSI) basis, which is defined as any server, virtual or physical, with an IP address that generates logs, including network devices and storage arrays.
With Log Insight, you can analyze an unlimited amount of log data per OSI. The advantage of this is a simple and predictable pricing model that is based on the size of the infrastructure; it does not force you to buy additional licenses to cover the worst-case scenario and pay more for increased log volumes, unlike the leading solution.
Log Insight is also available per CPU. Click here for more information
Support: The Estore only sells support in increments of 1 year. If multiple years are designed, please Contact Sales
VMware Horizon View Standard
VMware® Horizon™ View Standard provides simple powerful VDI with great user experience.
VMware Horizon View Standard Details
- Centralized virtual desktop management governed by business policies.
- Blast Experience to deliver consistent user experience different devices and locations.
- Application packaging with VMware ThinApp.
- Optimized for the Software Defined Datacenter with vSphere Desktop, vCenter Desktop.
- Lower total cost of ownership of existing Windows PCs and applications.
vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise
VMware vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise Edition provides resource load balancing and insight to workload capacity and health.
vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise Details
VMware vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise includes:
- Insight to Workload Capacity and Health (vSphere Monitoring, Capacity Optimization, Operations Visibility)
- Business Continuity and Security (vMotion, Storage vMotion, High Availability (HA), Data Protection, Fault Tolerance, vShield Endpoint, Replication, Hot Add)
- Resource Prioritization and Enhanced Application Performance (Reliable Memory, Big Data Extensions, Distributed Resource Scheduler, Distributed Power Management)
- Automated Administration and Provisioning (Storage APIs for Array Integration, Multipathing)
VMware vSphere Essentials Plus Kit Term
VMware vSphere Essentials Plus Kit (Term License) provides an all-in-one solution for small businesses to virtualize their physical servers and reduce hardware costs while ensuring superior high application availability and data protection.
Term license offers an additional option for customers with smaller IT budgets. The price includes the product license and Basic (or Production) support & subscription for 1 year.
VMware vSphere Essentials Plus Kit Term Details
- Provide business continuity and always-available IT
- Reduce IT footprint and simplify management
- Save on IT hardware costs
- Improve service levels and application quality
- Strengthen security and data protection
This kit includes 6 CPU licenses of vSphere Essentials Plus (for 3 servers with up to 2 processors each) and 1 license for vCenter Server Essentials.
The licenses are valid for the length of the term (1 Year).
The vSphere Essentials Plus Kit consists of the following:
- vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi)
- vCenter Server Essentials
- vCenter Operations Manager Foundation
- vSphere Data Protection
- vSphere High Availability (HA)
- vSphere vMotion
- vSphere vShield Endpoint
- vSphere Replication
|Product Overview||Essentials Kit||Essentials Plus Kit|
|Overview||Server virtualization and consolidation with centralized management||Server virtualization and consolidation plus business continuity|
|Centralized Management||vCenter Server Essentials||vCenter Server Essentials|
|License entitlement||3 servers with up to 2 processors each||3 servers with up to 2 processors each|
|Features||vSphere Hypervisor||vSphere Hypervisor, vMotion, High Availability, Data Protection, vShield Endpoint, vSphere Replication|