VMware vCenter Operations Management Standard
The VMware vCenter Operations Management Suite automates operations management using patented analytics to provide the intelligence and visibility to proactively ensure service levels and deliver an intelligent virtual infrastructure.
The vCenter Operations Suite Standard Edition is purpose-built for VMware administrators who want to maximize the performance, workload and health of their vSphere environment. The version of vCenter Operations Manager included in this edition provides:
- Operations management dashboard providing key insights into vSphere performance, health and efficiency
- Self-learning performance analytics with proactive smart alerts
- Heat maps to easily locate trouble areas
VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager
Site Recovery Manager Standard Edition is designed for smaller environments and is limited to 75 protected virtual machines per site and per instance of Site Recovery Manager.
VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager Details
VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager includes:
- vSphere Replication
- Support for storage-based replication
- Non-disruptive testing
- Automated DR failover
- Automated migration
VMware Mirage™ is a centralized endpoint management and recovery solution. Mirage enables IT organizations to centralize images of virtual and physical machines and manage this environment while users execute locally.
VMware Mirage is sold in 10-user or device license packages.
Key benefits include:
- Complete desktop management solution
- Streamline Windows 7 migrations
- Single image management for IT
- Local PC execution for end-users
- Back up the entire PC for complete PC disaster recovery
VMware vCenter Log Insight Per OSI
VMware® vCenter™ Log Insight™ delivers real-time log management for VMware environments, with machine learning-based Intelligent Grouping, high performance search and better troubleshooting across physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
View more product information here
VMware vCenter Log Insight Per OSI Details
- Powerful Log Analytics
- High performance (6X faster than the leading solution)
- Easy to Install and Use
- Optimized for Your VMware Environment
- Integration with vCenter Operations Platform
- Simple and Predictable Pricing Model
- Many 3rd Party Content Packs available here
VMware vCenter Log Insight is licensed on a per operating system instance (OSI) basis, which is defined as any server, virtual or physical, with an IP address that generates logs, including network devices and storage arrays.
With Log Insight, you can analyze an unlimited amount of log data per OSI. The advantage of this is a simple and predictable pricing model that is based on the size of the infrastructure; it does not force you to buy additional licenses to cover the worst-case scenario and pay more for increased log volumes, unlike the leading solution.
Log Insight is also available per CPU. Click here for more information
Support: The Estore only sells support in increments of 1 year. If multiple years are designed, please Contact Sales