You are about to redirected to Vmware's Upgrade Portal
VMware's Software Upgrade Portal is currently only in English. To purchase an upgrade, enter your MyVMware User Name and Password on the next page and select the license keys you wish to upgrade. You will then return to the Japanese online store. If you have questions, contact support.Continue
VMware Site Recovery Manager
Site Recovery Manager Standard Edition is designed for smaller environments and is limited to 75 protected virtual machines per site and per instance of Site Recovery Manager.
VMware Site Recovery Manager Details
VMware Site Recovery Manager includes:
- Support for vSphere Replication
- Support for array-based replication
- Non-disruptive testing
- Automated DR failover
- Planned migration
- Automated failback
VMware Mirage for Physical
VMware Mirage™ provides next-generation desktop image management for physical desktops across distributed environments. Mirage enables IT organizations to centralize images of physical PCs and POS devices and manage this environment while users execute locally.
VMware Mirage is sold in 10-user or device license packages.
Key benefits include:
- Complete desktop management solution using dynamic layering
- Streamlined Windows 7, 8.1, POSReady 2009, and POSReady 7 migrations
- Automated backup and full system recovery
- Designed for distributed environments
- Local PC execution for end-users
Test for 6756
VMware vCenter Server Standard
VMware vCenter Server Standard provides large scale management of VMware vSphere deployments for rapid provisioning, monitoring, orchestration, and control of virtual machines.
VMware vCenter Server Standard Details
Purchased separately on a per instance basis, it is essential for managing multiple VMware vSphere server hosts and enabling many features including:
- Analyze and remediate issues quickly with visibility into vSphere virtual infrastructure.
- Deliver the security and availability of vSphere through automated proactive management features such as automated load balancing and out-of-the-box automation workflows.
VMware vCenter Server Standard edition includes the following capabilities:
- Management service
- Database server
- Inventory service
- VMware vSphere Clients
- VMware vCenter APIs and .NET
- vCenter Single Sign-On
- vCenter Orchestrator – Streamlines and automates key IT processes
- vCenter Server Linked Mode – Enables a common inventory view across multiple instances of vCenter Server
- vCenter High Availability
- vCenter Backup and Restore
- vCenter Server Appliance Migration Tool