You are about to redirected to Vmware's Upgrade Portal
VMware's Software Upgrade Portal is currently only in English. To purchase an upgrade, enter your MyVMware User Name and Password on the next page and select the license keys you wish to upgrade. You will then return to the Japanese online store. If you have questions, contact support.Continue
VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager
Site Recovery Manager Standard Edition is designed for smaller environments and is limited to 75 protected virtual machines per site and per instance of Site Recovery Manager.
VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager Details
VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager includes:
- Support for vSphere Replication
- Support for array-based replication
- Non-disruptive testing
- Automated DR failover
- Planned migration
- Automated failback
VMware Mirage for Physical
VMware Mirage™ provides next-generation desktop image management for physical desktops across distributed environments. Mirage enables IT organizations to centralize images of physical PCs and POS devices and manage this environment while users execute locally.
VMware Mirage is sold in 10-user or device license packages.
Key benefits include:
- Complete desktop management solution using dynamic layering
- Streamlined Windows 7, 8.1, POSReady 2009, and POSReady 7 migrations
- Automated backup and full system recovery
- Designed for distributed environments
- Local PC execution for end-users
vSphere Remote Office Branch Office Advanced
VMware vSphere Remote Office Branch Office editions are designed specifically for IT infrastructure located in remote, distributed sites. vSphere Remote Office Office Branch Office Advanced delivers remote site server virtualization, business continuity, backup and advanced features that enable minimization of host configuration drift and enhanced visibility into regulatory compliance, across multiple sites.
vSphere Remote Office Branch Office Advanced Details
- Improve service levels with higher quality
- Standardize host configurations for ease of management
- Provide business continuity and always-available IT
- Strengthen security and data protection
- Save on IT hardware costs
VMware vSphere Remote Office Branch Office Advanced includes licenses for 25 VMs of ESXi and consists of the following components and features:
- vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi)
- Business continuity, backup and security (vMotion, Storage vMotion, High Availability, Data Protection, vSphere Replication, Fault Tolerance, vShield Endpoint, Hot Add)
- Standardization and Compliance (Host profiles/Auto Deploy, Distributed Switch), Virtual Volumes, Storage-Policy Based Management
Upgrade to vSphere with Operations Management Standard
VMware vSphere with Operations Management Standard Edition provides server consolidation, business continuity, and insight to workload capacity and health.
Upgrade to vSphere with Operations Management Standard Details
The VMware vSphere with Operations Management Standard includes:
- Insight to Workload Capacity and Health (vSphere Monitoring, Capacity Optimization, Operations Visibility)
- Business Continuity and Security (vMotion (Including Cross Switch vMotion), Storage vMotion, High Availability (HA), Data Protection Fault Tolerance, vShield Endpoint, Replication, Hot Add
- Resource prioritization and Enhanced Application Performance (Virtual Volumes and Storage – Based Policy Management)