You are about to redirected to Vmware's Upgrade Portal
VMware's Software Upgrade Portal is currently only in English. To purchase an upgrade, enter your MyVMware User Name and Password on the next page and select the license keys you wish to upgrade. You will then return to the Japanese online store. If you have questions, contact support.Continue
Upgrade to vSphere Enterprise Plus
VMware vSphere Enterprise Plus includes the full range of vSphere features for transforming datacenters into dramatically simplified cloud computing environments providing the next generation of flexible, reliable IT services.
Upgrade to vSphere Enterprise Plus Details
VMware vSphere Enterprise Plus includes:
- Virtual SMP
- vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi)
- vSphere Storage Thin Provisioning
- vSphere Update Manager
- vSphere Data Protection
- vSphere High Availability (HA)
- vSphere vMotion (Including Cross Switch vMotion)
- vSphere Storage APIs for Data Protection
- Cross vCenter and Long Distance vMotion
- vSphere Hot Add
- vSphere vShield Endpoint
- vSphere Replication
- vSphere Fault Tolerance
- vSphere Storage vMotion
- vSphere Storage APIs for Array Integration and Multipathing
- vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS)
- vSphere Distributed Power Management (DPM)
- vSphere Distributed Switch
- vSphere Host Profiles and Auto Deploy
- vSphere Profile-Driven Storage
- vSphere Storage DRS
- vSphere Storage and Network I/O Control
- vSphere Reliable Memory
- vSphere Big Data Extensions
- vSphere Flash Read Cache
- Virtual Volumes
- Storage – Policy Based Management
- Multi – vCenter Content Library
Upgrade to vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise Plus
VMware vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise Plus Edition provides enhanced application availability and performance with insight to workload capacity and health.
Upgrade to vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise Plus Details
VMware vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise Plus includes:
- Insight to Workload Capacity and Health (vSphere Monitoring, Capacity Optimization, Operations Visibility)
- Business Continuity and Security (vMotion (including Cross Switch vMotion, Cross vCenter and Long Distance vMotion, Storage vMotion, High Availability (HA), App HA, Data Protection, Fault Tolerance, vShield Endpoint, Replication, Hot Add)
- Resource Prioritization and Enhanced Application Performance (Reliable Memory, Big Data Extensions, Distributed Resource Scheduler, Distributed Power Management, Storage DRS & Profile-Driven Storage, Storage I/O Control & Network I/O Control, Single Root I/O Visualization Support, Flash Read Cache, Virtual Volumes and Storage – Based Policy Management, vGPU)
- Automated Administration and Provisioning (Storage APIs for Array Integration, Multipathing, Distributed Switch, Host Profiles, Auto Deploy, Content Library)
Upgrade to Horizon FLEX
VMware Horizon FLEX provides the flexibility IT needs to serve end users, while maintaining security and compliance with centrally managed, containerized desktops. With Horizon FLEX, you can finally deliver a reliable Windows experience to BYO users, Mac users, contractors and road warriors – whether offline or online.
Upgrade to Horizon FLEX Details
- Flexible deployment of Windows virtual desktops across Macs and PCs through the corporate network or locally on a USB drive.
- Centralized control of virtual desktops through policies
- Local Execution that does not require a network connection
- Unified Image Management to easily manage, backup or patch virtual desktops
- Reduce costs by decreasing training needs and eliminating provisioning of physical laptops
Horizon FLEX is sold in packs of 10 and contains the following:
- 1 license for the Horizon FLEX Policy Server
- 10 licenses for the Horizon FLEX Clients (Fusion Pro or Workstatio Player)
- PC requirements: 64-bit x86 1GHz Intel processor or higher, 2GB of RAM minimum / 4GB recommended. 150MB of available disk space for the application. Additional hard disk space required for each virtual machine.
- Mac requirements: 64-bit Intel Mac with Core 2 duo, Xeon, i3, i5, i7 processor or better. 4GB of RAM. 750MB of available disk space for the application. Additional hard disk space required for each virtual machine.
- PC Host operating system: 64-bit Operating system: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008.
- Mac Host operating system: Mac OS X 10.8.0 or higher, OS X 10.9 or higher, OS X 10.10 or higher.
Upgrade to Fusion 8
VMware Fusion 8 is optimized for the latest Retina display Macs and designed for OS X El Capitan to deliver the ultimate Windows on Mac experience.
Upgrade to Fusion 8 Details
- Optimized for the latest Retina display Macs
- Designed for OS X El Capitan and ready for the latest releases of Windows 10
- Even faster performance
- Battery life improvements
- Create virtual machines with up to 16 virtual cores, 8TB disks and up to 64GB of memory
- Enhanced control over your Mac resources
- Any 64-bit capable Intel® Mac. (Compatible with Core 2 Duo, Xeon, i3, i5, i7 processors or better)
- Minimum 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- 750MB free disk space for Fusion at least 5GB for each Virtual Machine
- Mac OS X 10.9 or later; OS X El Capitan recommended
- Operating system installation media for virtual machines
- Note: Microsoft Windows Not Included
- 18 months e-mail support (in English) after registration
- Built-in video tutorials to get the most out of VMware Fusion