VMware vSphere Enterprise Plus
VMware vSphere Enterprise Plus includes the full range of vSphere features for transforming datacenters into dramatically simplified cloud computing environments providing the next generation of flexible, reliable IT services.
VMware vSphere Enterprise Plus Details
VMware vSphere Enterprise Plus includes:
- Virtual SMP
- vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi)
- vSphere Storage Thin Provisioning
- vSphere Update Manager
- vSphere Data Protection
- vSphere High Availability (HA)
- vSphere vMotion (Including Cross Switch vMotion)
- vSphere Storage APIs for Data Protection
- Cross vCenter and Long Distance vMotion
- vSphere Hot Add
- vSphere vShield Endpoint
- vSphere Replication
- vSphere Fault Tolerance
- vSphere Storage vMotion
- vSphere Storage APIs for Array Integration and Multipathing
- vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS)
- vSphere Distributed Power Management (DPM)
- vSphere Distributed Switch
- vSphere Host Profiles and Auto Deploy
- vSphere Profile-Driven Storage
- vSphere Storage DRS
- vSphere Storage and Network I/O Control
- vSphere Reliable Memory
- vSphere Big Data Extensions
- vSphere App HA
- vSphere Flash Read Cache
- Virtual Volumes
- Storage – Policy Based Management
- Multi – vCenter Content Library
* ex VAT
VMware Mirage for Physical
VMware Mirage™ provides next-generation desktop image management for physical desktops across distributed environments. Mirage enables IT organizations to centralize images of physical PCs and POS devices and manage this environment while users execute locally.
VMware Mirage is sold in 10-user or device license packages.
Key benefits include:
- Complete desktop management solution using dynamic layering
- Streamlined Windows 7, 8.1, POSReady 2009, and POSReady 7 migrations
- Automated backup and full system recovery
- Designed for distributed environments
- Local PC execution for end-users
* ex VAT
VMware Workspace Portal
VMware® Workspace Portal provides the capability to simplify the end user experience and reduce IT costs by combining applications and data into a single enterprise-class aggregated workspace, securely delivered on any device.
Workspace Portal is sold in 10-user license packages.
VMware Workspace Portal Details
- Administrators get simpler, centralized, policy-based management.
- End-users get freedom of mobility: anytime, anywhere access to all of the data and applications needed to be productive at home, at work, or on-the-go.
- Combine applications and data into a single aggregated workspace.
- Enterprise-grade security to meet industry compliance and security requirements
- Seamless access to enterprise applications and data, anywhere, anytime.
* ex VAT
Socialcast by VMWare
With Socialcast, you can:
- Add social capabilities to SharePoint, CRM, Intranets, wikis and more
- Crowd source ideas and accelerate innovation
- Get answers to questions faster
- Connect with colleagues any time, on any device
- Share projects, track tasks, and see progress in real time
- Create a dynamic, single source of knowledge, information and content.
Sold in 100-user packs, 1 year subscription, including Basic Support.
Socialcast by VMWare Details
Socialcast is sold in 100-user pack subscriptions for $2.50 per user/month ($30/user/year).
Each subscription pack purchased online includes one year of SaaS Basic support.
1-year annual subscription only. For each user license purchased, organization receives an additional “external contributor” license.
Deployment Type: Multi-Tenant SaaS
Note: For On-Premise or Private Cloud deployments, or for multi-year subscriptions, please contact sales.
- Central workspace: Connect with people, find information and work on projects all in one place to get work done faster
- Social project management: Manage tasks and deadlines in project-specific workspaces
- Secure real-time messaging: Have ad-hoc conversations from anywhere on any device
- Community management tools: Customize your community based on your needs
- Enterprise-class security: Keep data safe and in compliant with policies and regulations
- Real-time messaging: Send secure, instant messages to individuals or groups
- Anytime access: Download Socialcast mobile apps for Apple iOS, Android or Blackberry devices
- Instant collaboration: Create groups to organize communications and activities around a project, team, topic, or interest
- Community intelligence: View trending topics, people and all activities at a glance
- Enterprise Social Networking: Online community, social graph, rich profiles, notifications, recommendations
- Private Messages: Secure instant messaging to individuals or groups in the Socialcast community
- Thanks: Recognize employees for a job well-done
- User polls: Instant feedback on ideas, projects, etc.
- Projects: Set objectives, schedule action items, track progress
- Town Halls: Moderated real-time forum for questions and answers that can be archived for future viewing
- Analytics: Trending topics, leaderboards, and community reporting tools
- Mobile & Desktop: Socialcast Messenger, mobile apps for iOS, Android, Blackberry, desktop app
- Integration with business systems: Reach extensions, REST APIs, Outlook plug-ins
- Administrative Controls: User provisioning, customized design, broadcast messages, data export, Single Sign-On (SSO), Active Directory integration
- Security & Compliance: Profanity filters, usage policy, password policy, Set IP ranges, etc