You are about to redirected to Vmware's Upgrade Portal
VMware's Software Upgrade Portal is currently only in English. To purchase an upgrade, enter your MyVMware User Name and Password on the next page and select the license keys you wish to upgrade. You will then return to the Japanese online store. If you have questions, contact support.Continue
VMware vSphere Data Protection Advanced
VMare vSphere Data Protection
Configure VMware vSphere Data Protection Advanced
VMare vSphere Data Protection Details
- Storage-efficient backups
- One-step VM recovery
- End-user file-level recovery
- Network-efficient, encrypted replication of backup data
- Application consistent, granular backup and recovery for Microsoft Exchange, SQL and SharePoint
- Seamless integration with Data Domain and support for DD Boost
- Automated, non-disruptive backup verification
- End-to-end vSphere Web Client integration
vSphere Data Protection Advanced is licensed per CPU. Simply license whichever CPU of the vSphere host you want to protect VMs on. Every VM on that CPU will be covered under the license.
You can deploy up to 10 virtual appliances per vCenter Server and all of these are covered under the same VDP Advanced license for that protected CPU.