VMware vSphere with Operations Management Standard Acceleration Kit
VMware vSphere with Operations Management Standard Acceleration Kit provides server consolidation, business continuity, and insight to workload capacity and health.
VMware vSphere with Operations Management Standard Acceleration Kit Details
VMware vSphere with Operations Management Standard Acceleration Kit includes:
- 6 Processors of vSphere with Operations Management Standard Edition
- 1 Instance of VMware vCenter Server Standard Edition
VMware vSphere Standard
VMware vSphere Standard provides an entry solution for basic consolidation of applications to slash hardware costs while accelerating application deployment.
VMware vSphere Standard Details
VMware vSphere Standard includes:
- Virtual SMP
- vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi)
- vSphere Storage Thin Provisioning
- vSphere Update Manager
- vSphere Data Protection
- vSphere High Availability (HA)
- vSphere vMotion (Including Cross Switch vMotion)
- vSphere Storage APIs for Data Protection
- vSphere Hot Add
- vSphere vShield Endpoint
- vSphere Replication
- vSphere Fault Tolerance
- vSphere Storage vMotion
- Virtual Volumes
- Storage – Policy Based Management
Socialcast by VMware
Socialcast® by VMware®. Work smarter, move faster, get more done in a day. Join thousands of companies around the world and start seeing the benefits of enterprise social networking.
With Socialcast, you can:
- Add social capabilities to SharePoint, CRM, Intranets, wikis and more
- Crowd source ideas and accelerate innovation
- Get answers to questions faster
- Connect with colleagues any time, on any device
- Share projects, track tasks, and see progress in real time
- Create a dynamic, single source of knowledge, information and content
Sold in 100-user packs, 1 year subscription, including Basic Support.
Socialcast by VMware Details
Socialcast is sold in 100-user pack subscriptions for $2.50 per user/month ($30/user/year).
Each subscription pack purchased online includes one year of SaaS Basic support.
1-year annual subscription only. For each user license purchased, organization receives an additional “external contributor” license.
Deployment Type: Multi-Tenant SaaS
Note: For On-Premise or Private Cloud deployments, or for multi-year subscriptions, please contact sales.
- Central workspace: Connect with people, find information and work on projects all in one place to get work done faster
- Social project management: Manage tasks and deadlines in project-specific workspaces
- Secure real-time messaging: Have ad-hoc conversations from anywhere on any device
- Community management tools: Customize your community based on your needs
- Enterprise-class security: Keep data safe and in compliant with policies and regulations
- Real-time messaging: Send secure, instant messages to individuals or groups
- Anytime access: Download Socialcast mobile apps for Apple iOS, Android or Blackberry devices
- Instant collaboration: Create groups to organize communications and activities around a project, team, topic, or interest
- Community intelligence: View trending topics, people and all activities at a glance
- Enterprise Social Networking: Online community, social graph, rich profiles, notifications, recommendations
- Private Messages: Secure instant messaging to individuals or groups in the Socialcast community
- Thanks: Recognize employees for a job well-done
- User polls: Instant feedback on ideas, projects, etc.
- Projects: Set objectives, schedule action items, track progress
- Town Halls: Moderated real-time forum for questions and answers that can be archived for future viewing
- Analytics: Trending topics, leaderboards, and community reporting tools
- Mobile & Desktop: Socialcast Messenger, mobile apps for iOS, Android, Blackberry, desktop app
- Integration with business systems: Reach extensions, REST APIs, Outlook plug-ins
- Administrative Controls: User provisioning, customized design, broadcast messages, data export, Single Sign-On (SSO), Active Directory integration
- Security & Compliance: Profanity filters, usage policy, password policy, Set IP ranges, etc
VMware Mirage for Physical
VMware Mirage™ provides next-generation desktop image management for physical desktops across distributed environments. Mirage enables IT organizations to centralize images of physical PCs and POS devices and manage this environment while users execute locally.
VMware Mirage is sold in 10-user or device license packages.
Key benefits include:
- Complete desktop management solution using dynamic layering
- Streamlined Windows 7, 8.1, POSReady 2009, and POSReady 7 migrations
- Automated backup and full system recovery
- Designed for distributed environments
- Local PC execution for end-users