You are about to redirected to Vmware's Upgrade Portal
VMware's Software Upgrade Portal is currently only in English. To purchase an upgrade, enter your MyVMware User Name and Password on the next page and select the license keys you wish to upgrade. You will then return to the Japanese online store. If you have questions, contact support.Continue
Learning Credits, an enhanced and easy way to prepay for VMware Education and Certification Training. With Learning Credits, customers can schedule training when and how they need it. Customers can buy credits at the time of license purchase or as a stand-alone purchase, helping to manage costs and eliminate the need to allocate additional training funds later on.
Learning Credits Details
Budget: Customers can better manage their training costs because funds are allocated at the time of purchase. Learning Credits provide the dual benefit of funding a well-trained IT staff, along with discounts options of up to 15 percent.
Flexible: Learning Credits can be redeemed within 12 months from the date of purchase. These credits are valid for on-site, in-person or online courses offered directly from VMware or through VMware Authorized Training Centers.
Pricing: Volume-based discounts are available.
* ex GST
VMware VCP Exam Vouchers
IT professionals who want to establish themselves as experts in the world of virtualization systems pursue the VMware Professional certification. VCP exam vouchers may be used as payment for all VMware professional level certification exams.
VMware VCP Exam Vouchers Details
Convenient purchase option to buy certification exam vouchers for certification candidates. Vouchers are available electronically, making them convenient to distribute to employees and students and avoid paperwork. Vouchers may be used for immediate test appointment scheduling online, through the contact center, or directly through local test centers
VMware Certification Program vouchers are valid for 12 months from the month purchased.VMware Voucher Terms & Conditions:
All purchases are final and cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Vouchers are valid for a minimum of 12 months.
- Vouchers must be used on or before the expiration date. Expiration dates may not be extended and vouchers will not be replaced if not used on or before the expiration date expires.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged, replaced or used in combination with other offers.
- Vouchers may not be resold or redeemed for cash or credit
- VCP vouchers are not redeemable for Vmware advanced level (VCAP or VCIX) exam delivered in Pearson VUE testing facility.
* ex GST
VMware Learning Zone
The VMware Learning Zone is your single source for digital training from VMware. With 24/7 access to training delivered by Top VMware Experts and Certified Instructors, you can learn when, where, and how you want.
VMware Learning Zone Details
- 24/7 access to training that spans the VMware product portfolio including VMware NSX, vRealize Suite, vSphere and more
- Expert-level instruction helps you configure, deploy and troubleshoot your VMware solutions
Free Trial Learning Subscription:
Sample what Learning Zone has to offer with sixty days of 24/7 online access to over 100 technical videos, 35 short self-paced courses, and VMware Certified Associate (VCA) training.
Standard Subscriptions : All content of the free trial PLUS
Get everything in the Trial subscription PLUS access to our complete video library with over 60 hours of training including walk-throughs, demos, and tutorials.
Premium Subscriptions : All content of the Standard Subscription PLUS
You get all the content in the Trial and Standard subscriptions PLUS access to all Certification Exam Prep courses. You can review the latest technical content and get help to prepare for some of VMware’s most popular certification exams.
* ex GST
VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.7] - On Demand
This five-day course features intensive hands-on training that focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vSphere® 6.7, which includes VMware ESXi™ 6.7 and VMware vCenter Server® 6.7. This course prepares you to administer a vSphere infrastructure for an organization of any size. This course is the foundation for most of the other VMware technologies in the software-defined data center.
VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.7] - On Demand Details
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe the software-defined data center
- Explain the vSphere components and their function in the infrastructure
- Add ESXi hosts to a VMware vCenter® Server Appliance™ instance
- Manage vCenter Server Appliance
- Use a local content library as an ISO store, and deploy a virtual machine
- Describe vCenter Server architecture
- Use vCenter Server to manage an ESXi host
- Configure and manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware Host Client™ and VMware vSphere® Client™
- Describe virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
- Configure standard switch policies
- Use vCenter Server to manage various types of host storage: VMware vSphere® VMFS, NFS, iSCSI, and RDM
- Examine the features and functions of Fibre Channel and VMware vSAN™
- Manage virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
- Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
- Migrate virtual machine storage with VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
- Monitor resource usage, and manage resource pools
- Discuss the VMware vSphere® High Availability (vSphere HA) cluster architecture
- Configure vSphere HA
- Manage vSphere HA and VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance
- Use VMware vSphere® Replication™ and VMware vSphere® Data Protection™ to replicate virtual machines and perform data recovery
- Use VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ clusters to improve host scalability
- Use VMware vSphere® Update Manager™ to apply patches and perform basic troubleshooting of ESXi hosts, virtual machines, and vCenter Server operations
- Identify troubleshooting methodology to logically diagnose faults and improve troubleshooting efficiency
This course has the following prerequisites:
- System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems
* ex GST