- Ready for macOS Catalina and the latest releases of Windows 10
- Develop and Test software for any platform or cloud
Includes everything in VMware Fusion, plus:
- Linked clones to save time and disk space
- Create custom virtual networking configurations to simulate complex web or cloud environments
- Connect to vSphere to run, download or upload virtual machines
- Create restricted and encrypted virtual machines that can expire
All Macs launched in 2011 or later are supported except:
- 2012 Mac Pro “Quad Core” using the Intel® Xeon® W3565 Processor.
In addition the following are also supported:
- 2010 Mac Pro “Six Core”, “Eight Core” and “Twelve Core”.
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later
Metal Host Graphics Rendering Engine requires an Apple Mac computer which supports Metal
See Apple's documentation regarding Metal supported Macs: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205073
- 18 months e-mail support (in English) after registration.
- Upgrade Pricing eligibility with next major release