VMware vSphere Enterprise Plus
VMware vSphere Enterprise Plus includes the full range of vSphere features for transforming datacenters into dramatically simplified cloud computing environments providing the next generation of flexible, reliable IT services.
VMware vSphere Enterprise Plus Details
- Data Center Consolidation and Business Continuity - Consolidate data center hardware and enable business continuity through server virtualization. Reduce capital expenditures by increasing utilization of existing hardware. Increase productivity through central management of virtual infrastructure. Ensure business continuity by reducing or eliminating downtime of your workloads and infrastructure.
- Enhanced Application Performance and Availability - Run both traditional and modern applications with the performance and availability needed to boost your business productivity. Support developer’s need for containerized workloads via vSphere Integrated Containers. Boost performance with capabilities that allow you to load-balance workloads for optimal performance and prioritize access to resources for tier 1 apps. Increase operational efficiency through centralized management and automation of routine tasks. Rapidly provision and deploy workloads in your virtual environment. Configure your servers and virtual switches once and apply settings to entire virtual environment. Eliminate downtime by migrating workloads live not just across servers, but also across clusters, clouds, and over long distances.
* ex VAT
VMware vSphere Essentials Kit
VMware vSphere Essentials Kit delivers the industry-leading virtualization platform for small businesses at an affordable price. Small businesses can virtualize their physical servers and centrally manage these servers, reducing hardware costs and increasing operating efficiency with a low upfront investment.
VMware vSphere Essentials Kit Details
- Provide business continuity and always-available IT
- Reduce IT footprint and simplify management
- Save on IT hardware costs
- Improve service levels and application quality
- Strengthen security and data protection
This kit includes 6 CPU licenses of vSphere Essentials (for 3 servers with up to 2 processors each) and 1 license for vCenter Server Essentials.
The vSphere Essentials Kit consists of the following:
- vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi)
- vCenter Server Essentials
The vSphere Essentials Kit licenses are perpetual and do not have an end date. The support term includes updates and new releases of the selected product during the time frame selected.
|Product Overview||Essentials Kit||Essentials Plus Kit|
|Overview||Server virtualization and consolidation with centralized management||Server virtualization and consolidation plus business continuity|
|Centralized Management||vCenter Server Essentials||vCenter Server Essentials|
|License entitlement||3 servers with up to 2 processors each||3 servers with up to 2 processors each|
|Features||vSphere Hypervisor||vSphere Hypervisor, vMotion, Cross Switch vMotion, High Availability, Data Protection, vShield Endpoint, vSphere Replication|
* ex VAT
VMware vSphere Standard
VMware vSphere Standard provides an entry solution for basic consolidation of applications to slash hardware costs while accelerating application deployment.
VMware vSphere Standard Details
* ex VAT
VMware vCenter Server Foundation
VMware vCenter Server Foundation provides powerful management tools for smaller environments (up to 4 vSphere hosts) looking to rapidly provision, monitors, and control virtual machines.
VMware vCenter Server Foundation Details
Purchased separately, it is essential for managing VMware vSphere server hosts and enabling many features including:
- Analyze and remediate issues quickly with visibility into vSphere virtual infrastructure.
- Deliver the security and availability of vSphere through automated proactive management features such as automated load balancing and out-of-the-box automation workflows.
VMware vCenter Server Foundation edition includes the following capabilities:
- Management service
- Database server
- Inventory service
- VMware vSphere Clients
- VMware vCenter APIs and .NET
- vCenter Single Sign-On
* ex VAT