- Designed for macOS Sierra and ready for the latest releases of Windows 10
- Run nearly any operating system on the Mac without rebooting
- Create linked clones to save time and disk space
- Create custom virtual networking configurations to simulate complex web or cloud environments
- Connect to vSphere to run, download or upload virtual machines
- Create restricted virtual machines that can expire
All Macs launched in 2011 or later are supported except:
- 2012 Mac Pro “Quad Core” using the Intel® Xeon® W3565 Processor.
In addition the following are also supported:
- 2010 Mac Pro “Six Core”, “Eight Core” and “Twelve Core”.
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan Minimum Required
Metal Host Graphics Rendering Engine
- MacBook (early 2015)
- MacBook Air (mid 2012 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (mid 2012 or newer)
- Mac Mini (late 2012 or newer)
- iMac (late 2012 or newer)
- Mac Pro (late 2013 and newer)
- Mac OS X 10.12.5 or later
See Apple's documentation regarding Metal supported Macs: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205073
- 18 months e-mail support (in English) after registration.
- Upgrade Pricing eligibility with next major release